Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Kingsley and I am a 22 year old St. John’s University graduate residing in Queens, New York, born in Manhattan and raised in Brooklyn. In the words of Nobel Prize winner Pearl S. Buck, “As for New York City, it is a place apart. There is not its match in any other country in the world.” I have traveled to numerous cities across the country and as beautiful as many of them are in their own way, I have yet to find one that captures my heart quite like New York City has. This city is so rich in history, culture and diversity; so much that there is never a lack of activities or entertainment. Whether it be viewing a Broadway play to taking a stroll through Central Park, or dining at Junior’s to visiting the Statue of Liberty, there is always something to do in “The City That Never Sleeps”. New York City is a gem and there are still many facets that I have yet to explore. I started this blog as an outlet to share my new encounters and experiences [in regards to fashion, art, history, food, music and much more] with everyone; so whether you are a “true New Yorker” or just someone who’s curious and wants an insight to life in the “Big Apple”, I hope that you enjoy my blog. Thank you, and there will be more to come soon!

imageimage
image
image

-Photographs taken by Kervin Maule for Kervin Maule Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment